Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Instapaper Updated To Include Dyslexia Friendly Font


Recently, the popular app Instapaper was updated to include a dyslexia friendly font. Instapaper allows users to save content from the web to read later. The font called Open-Dyslexic has increased weighted bottoms to help reduce letter swapping. It is great to see app developers starting to include dyslexia friendly features. Maybe Apple will include a dyslexics friendly font in the rumored iBooks 3 app at tomorrow's special event. Instapaper costs $3.99 in the App Store. Click read more below to view screenshots of Instapaper.





5 comments:

  1. Wow. It's great to know that Instapaper has been updated and included dyslexia now. I am more than excited for trying it and will certainly tell to my friends as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With all these you can have access to all the features of Xbox Live.
    Credit cards are readily available in both Sixteen hundred or 1000 stage sects.
    This method is a one time registration to our General Gaming Forum.


    Have a look at my webpage - msp codes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.


    Feel free to surf to my webpage blog writing

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching
    for reverse cell phone

    Also visit my web blog :: phone directory

    ReplyDelete
  5. Admiring the dedication you put into your blog and detailed information
    you provide. It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same old rehashed material.
    Fantastic read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.


    Also visit my weblog Cheap Volkswagen deals

    ReplyDelete