Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Microsoft Word's Auto-Summary Feature


In Microsoft Word 2007 there is a feature that allows you to automatically summarize a document. This feature is very good for reading long articles quickly. To access this feature click on the customize quick start menu arrow at the top left of the screen. Then select more commands from the drop down menu. Next search for the Auto-Summary tool in the right hand column. Once you add this option you will be able to access it from the top right of your word documents. When the icon is clicked you will have four summary options. To see this feature in action watch the video above. Hope this tip helps.

4 comments:

  1. Take a look at Wikisummarizer.com and let me know what you think- it even works within Read Outloud.


    Brian S. Friedlander, Ph.D.
    http://assistivetek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your post as I got some very interesting and useful posts on your blog. This feature shows the summary of the Word document so you can view the entire document detail in one go. Word will generate automatic summary for your document.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My family all the time say that I am wasting my time here at
    net, but I know I am getting experience every day by reading thes nice articles or reviews.


    Feel free to visit my web blog; how much should you weigh

    ReplyDelete