Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

How to Use iOS 6 Speak Selection With Highlighting



Apple's newly released iOS 6 includes a new improvements to Speak Selection that highlights words as they are read aloud. Click here to learn how to update to iOS 6. The new feature is available on any iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch running iOS 6. To access the feature go to settings > general > accessibility > speak selection. Once enabled simply highlight any text and press speak to have the text read with text-to-speech. Speak Selection is great for people with dyslexia or for reviewing documents.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I was wondering if there is any way that I could reach you in email. I am a Computer Science senior student from University and I am doing my research for final project to help Parkinson's patients using touch screen devices. I am currently working on making web browser for people with motor impaired or tremor. I was wondering if you have any suggestions, advices, opinions that can be helpful if you have had it on your touch screen device. My email address is : sixjuwel@gmail.com or you can contact me on somang.nam@mail.utoronto.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry but I couldn't find a way to contact you other than commenting on the thread.

      Delete